Wilsons Promontory Lightstation was built in 1859 from local granite on a narrow peninsula jutting into the wild waters of Bass Strait. The walk to the lighthouse is 19.1km and takes approximately 6 hours (each-way) to complete.
|Modes of Transport:||Walking|
Sorry, but dogs are not allowed
Sorry, dogs are not allowed in the National Park.
|Car Parking:||Park at Tidal River in the Overnight Hiking Carpark|