Waratah Bay Beach House
Wake up at Waratah Bay to the abundant native bird life. In the early morning you will hear the waves crash on the pristine shore and at night smell the fresh country sea air. Surrounded by trees, and superbly positioned with a glimpse of the sea from the verandah the house is within 40 metres from the luxurious Waratah Bay Beach with it's pure white sand. This beach house is spacious, homely, cosy and extremely comfortable and well equipped.
|Accommodation Type:||1 x three bedroom, self contained cottage sleeping up to 6 people|
|Check In/Out:||Check In: 2:00pm Check Out: 10:00am|
Guests will be informed of key pick up procedure once final balance is paid.
|Bedding configuration:||Four beds:|
King size bed, Queen size bed, King single bed, and a single bed
Covered doona's and pillows supplied. Guests do need to supply their own linen.
|Kitchen:||The kitchen has a microwave, refrigerator/freezer and numerous kitchen utensils to cater for up to six guests only. It also has a cooktop, stove, electric frypan, sandwich toaster, crockery/cutlery, toaster and kettle.|
|Living area:||Videos, books, satellite TV, DVD.|
|Bathroom:||Bath, shower, separate toilet next to the bathroom.|
|Heating/Cooling:||There is a reverse cycle air conditioner and Coonara wood heater in the lounge dining area.|
|Laundry Facilities:||YES — The laundry has a washing machine and clothes dryer for your convenience.|
|Outside:||BBQ and seating on the private deck at the rear of the house. The property is fully fenced to avoid young children running out onto the road.|
|Car Parking:||Ample car parking available.|
|Children:||Yes, children are welcome.|
|Pets:||Sorry, pets are not permitted.|
• Jump on to the Monash Freeway, and turn off at the Cranbourne exit.
• Keep going all the way through Cranbourne, past the Tooradin Airfield that will be on the right and about 20 minutes later you'll see a sign saying 'South Gippsland Highway' directing you to Korumburra and Leongatha. Turn off this exit (It's just before a bridge overpass).
• You'll pass through two towns (now with a new bypass) of Loch and Bena. Keep following the Highway through Korumburra and Leongatha as you need to head to Meeniyan where you want to turn off just on the other side of the town. You'll see the sign directing you to Fish Creek. Turn right at the fish creek sign just on the other side of the town.
• Just after passing through Fish Creek (Don't blink it's small but has nice meals at the pub) you'll see a sign directing you to Waratah Bay. Turn right at the sign directing you towards Waratah Bay.
• Keep following the signs and you'll need to turn right about 2 km up the road - You'll see a sign directing you to Waratah Bay. Turn right towards Waratah Bay.
• About 10 minutes drive from here, you'll see a fork in the road - You want to go left here (It is sign posted) - If you keep on going you'll end up in Walkerville.
• After passing through another fork in the road (about a 4 minute drive) you'll come around a slight right hand bend and see the sign to Waratah Bay. Turn right here.
You can't get lost from here as it is the only road in to the town.
• Keep driving 3 km to the 90 degree right bend, and travel the rest of the 3 km to the township.
A quick right and left, and the Waratah Bay Beach House is the second on the right hand side, only two doors down from the Caravan Park entrance.
|Payment:||EFT or Cheques made payable to Helen Ann Barry. |
Deposit is paid at time of booking and balance is two weeks prior to arrival.
|Payment Types:||Cheque, Electronic Funds Transfer|
|Tariff:||Tariff Normal rate is $270.00 per night|
• Christmas/January period (weekly basis only): $2,200.00 per week
• Australia Day long weekend (min 3 nights): $900.00 extra nights $250
• Easter (in Thursday, out Monday): $1,200.00 extra nights $250
• Labour Day long weekend (min 3 nights): $900.00 extra nights $250
• Melbourne Cup weekend (min 4 nights): $1,150.00 extra nights $250
• Other Long Weekends (min. 3 nights): $900.00 extra nights $250
A bond of $200 also applies to all bookings and refunded if the house is left the way it was found.
|About the property:|